Monday, May 30, 2011

Where are the survivors?

Kate and James warned me that people would want to know where they all were now.  I can't tell you that, but I can say a few things.
Frank flew the plane out with Claire, Kate, James, Miles and me on board.  We have all managed to blend in and stay under the radar, with a bit of help from my Mittelos contacts.  Kate helped Claire re-unite with Aaron, to be his real mom, but then we had to hide Kate, as she still was wanted by the authorities [We have since been able to mitigate this problem].  I have been contacted a few times from the Island via Ben, mostly as phone calls, though that is a topic for another time.
I know Desmond survived.  He was returned to Penny, and she now runs the Widmore Group.  That means Charles must have died in the cabin.  As far as I know, none of Charles' team have survived.
Miles is now a writer, though you wouldn't guess his pseudonym.  James, it seems, is not the type for a quiet life, and is between adventures in Africa somewhere.  And as he said in our last phone conversation, "Africa's a big place, Ricky boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment